Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Judgement Day

Gone were the day to sow for victory, we have to but reap fruitation (rotten or fresh) now.

I myself have done a small tabulation and analysis of data to clarify where I stand. Sadly, top 10 is out of the question but harnested a hypothetic 12th. Haiz.... But look in the bright side, it is still an petty amelioration (abusing the word again) which I would take it as a consolation, haha.

There is one person I need to point out for good, of that is Miss Goo. My god, she is a genius. Coined by our Chemistry teacher, never in her brief few years of career life as a teacher had she encountered with a girl with such a mastery of science subjects. I mean, not to be a sexist, but in general women are a bit weaker in science and math but rather excel in humanitary subject. This chick nailed both, lolz.... In this term, she manage to score 90 n above in three Sciences, 95 n above in both Maths and 100 in History, twice consecutively.... (Currently holding the title of Best Academic Performance, Best Physics, Best Biology, Best Additional Mathamatic---in rival with Mr. Ong, Best History and Best Chemistry---in rival with Mr. Kok)

Drawing to a much relatable margin, the competition in rank 8 to 11 is tight.

Again, rough calculation in average marks
8th, Miss Jill manage to score 82. 82
9th, Mr. Ong got 82.72
10th, Mr Ang got 82.70
11th, while Mr. Teh achieve 82.67

And fortunately, I have just outdone Mr. Chuah by 0.014 (average)....

P/S: All suggestion remain uncomfirm, any correction will be further adknowledge to the greatest possible accuracy, I am apologetic for any bogus attempt.

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for an excellent contextual advertising company, I recommend you take a look at ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete