Friday, April 10, 2009

Sprint of Intuition

I always view life as the tale of a gambler, the one who bet the right plot is always the one who wins. In real life, things are about the same, but, it's not luck, it's not pure luck i would say. Like a horse race, stakes on blessing and prayers are more of a deed from an amatuer. Hard cold facts, it's a composition of stamina, mood, riders' statistics and even weather (I would consider). In short, rather than of course sprinkles of luck, all of'em are calculation, a science of tabulated risk and rewards.


Last week, one of my friends, Inn Thong to be exact, asked me whether I have joined the trend of blogging, one who struts his very details on the expoxure to the very wide webbed world.
In sprint of intuition i thought, why not? Emo as it says, teenagers nowaday often supress in world of fradulent laughter. A medium is really need, for us to be expressive and creative about thought, all the happenings in lives. So and so, I've join force with the trend, in adament.

Does my sprint of intuition peceives me? A question yet to be answered. Maybe time will tell, of garnered self collection and contribution of fast slipping time. I've did my calculation, have you?

3 comments:

  1. that sounds cool
    anyway much words i don't understand haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn JJ, make sure you don't plungues yourself into mainstream Emo, lol, else I won't even know what will be left of you, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey, it's juz a shade of emo-ness, i mean u can be everything in this world of virtual creation. Let imagination fly, buddies

    ReplyDelete