Monday, May 11, 2009

Band Concert Aftermath

Last Friday has been a blast, it is what i would consider a more peculiar condition that i ran myself into. I am a typical guy armed with no symphonic bases but happen to be wearing a band-tee that day. Having to stun some of the familiar faces, I mostly just shun through with making any logical explanation (they'll find out then, i deem).

I went on a bus bagging tons of musical instrument of which i cant even pronounce, a wind orchestra, I am total stranger. The fact is, I am just there to be the voice of the event to articulate more precisely introduce what should be happening and what will happen, Master of Ceremony la! And I wasnt along, luckily. My partner is a form 3 student named Yen Ling, she was responsible of the Chinese part, while I am of course English one.


The event was supposed to be held at 8 evening, for god sake we went that 9 in the morning. Having to go through the demension of total boredom, I almost fell a sleep. Fortunately, there were some drama presented evoking slightest sense of curiosity. In Dewan Sri Pinang, two caged monkey went carrying the roll precedented by Mother Earth (to keep the breed on) for two freaking hour. It is more like a sodomy though, for I can see the male is a total masochist, the one who enjoy tormenting as a source of delightment.


Well, time passes as demure wind. Slow, steady but without noticing the change. The 'moment' come and I tried my best (hopefully). Though the execution wasnt impeccable, but it is a decent performance, I console myself. Got a little bouquet of sunflower, a perfect touch for this evening.
Later got photo update to you guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment